Tottenham Park Cemetery is a small private burial ground dating from 1912, next to the older Edmonton Federation Cemetery. It has a dense layout of graves on earth without grass. A central drive lined with lime trees leads to the original brick Gothic chapel, which is now disused and derelict. The entrance onto Montagu Road is now blocked by modern flats. The cemetery was originally only for very poor people.. The cemetery has in recent years been used for Muslim burials. It remains privately owned, now taken over by Badgehurst Ltd, who also own Woodgrange Cemetery.The Friends of Tottenham Park Cemetery was set up in the early 1990s and now maintain it. It has since been designated a Conservation Area. Work by the Friends has included a series of stepped wooden trellises with associated planting and seats to the right of the path leading towards the chapel.